Sunday 12 February 2012

I made it…AND I wore it! 6

jhf 001

A double-whammy this week, I managed to wear a me-made item two days this week. That might be because I had literally just whipped this top up and was SUPER excited to wear it! Above is the top styled for work (quick out of focus shot courtesy of boyfriend – perspective all wrong because he’s taller than me. But at least he agreed to actually take the photo so I’ll stop complaining!).

jhf 018 (2)

And then here I am at the ‘in-laws’ this weekend to celebrate my boyfriends mum’s birthday.

As I said, I whipped this top up this week, so I’ll make sure I get some decent photos for you and tell you all about it. It’s probably a bit of an understatement to say that I’m a little bit excited/pleased with it!!

 

P.S. Feel like a may be coming down with the cold (urgh) so next week might be a write-off sewing-wise. Hope not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails